H1

RPG Index: Single player Role Playing Games

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Server issues on Path of Exile

SERVER DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

PoE has recently taken a rather large influx of players, and thus the servers are disconnecting people rather frequently. I've taken a break from playing because of this, because it's quite annoying. Hopefully they'll sort it out in the next week, because the more I play it the more addictive it gets.

Normally you will encounter a few bugs and maybe disconnect once every couple of hours. It's inconvenient, but it's not enough to stop you playing such an awesome game. However, I've been kicked off the server as frequently as 10 minutes apart in the last couple of days. I wouldn't mind continuing to play, but I can barely make any progress.

If you haven't checked out Path of Exile yet, please make sure to have a look. It's essentially everything  Diablo 3 should have been. In other words, it's not a huge disappointment. I don't think any amount of hype could let you down before playing PoE. There are actually people playing the game and enjoying it, instead of D3 which is essentially populated by bots and farmers now.


No comments:

Post a Comment