H1

RPG Index: Single player Role Playing Games

Sunday 14 October 2012

Pokemon MMORPG population skyrockets!

So since I made my last post on Pokemmo, the population has exponentially risen. There are queues to get on the server, long enough to warrant the developers to buy new ones. Hopefully they decide to soon, without getting shut down in the process.

The queue gives me time to write articles and play other games. Hooray.

I have been EV training several of my cute little bastards, which is a long and very boring process. Which has been made longer by the extensive queue times. I am surprised by the huge amount of players around. They are absolutely everywhere, even at off-peak times.

So many players. And no, they never shut up.

I cannot stress how fun this game is when you're playing in a call with a lot of people you know, trading your Pokemon between each other and discussing geeky topics. If you have ever enjoyed one of the Pokemon games- get your friends to play Pokemmo with you. I promise it will be very entertaining! Remember to donate every penny you own to them so I can play on an upgraded server and smash your face in a battle.

Also, give your critters realistic names. My Gyarodos is called bigdragonsnake. Anyone else got clearly awesome Pokemon names? Post a comment and let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment